B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

Sexy Sera can be sensationally sexual and sensual and most of all real super seductive woman, I seen it finally come out last night. It was freakin hot as hell to watch as she didn't care that Loudmouth Laura was next to her in bed either. She was really into it and thoroughly enjoying every minute and found herself a way to become completely satisfied. I know she slept like a baby last night after that sexcapde and was in incredibly good mood this morning up early and cleaning the house.  Sexual satisfaction at it's finest, damn it took her long time to figure it out. Now we want more and I know she wants more. 💖😎

4 months tomorrow sera is here and still no sign of packing 😕,

hard for me to understand how is possible a girl like sera can be on top cam most of the time this is crazy to me

many guys have enter in her game

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sexy Sera can be sensationally sexual and sensual and most of all real super seductive woman, I seen it finally come out last night. It was freakin hot as hell to watch as she didn't care that Loudmouth Laura was next to her in bed either. She was really into it and thoroughly enjoying every minute and found herself a way to become completely satisfied. I know she slept like a baby last night after that sexcapde and was in incredibly good mood this morning up early and cleaning the house.  Sexual satisfaction at it's finest, damn it took her long time to figure it out. Now we want more and I know she wants more. 💖😎

Just checked it on replay 😉 not bad after 4 months - maybe she goes for a new month now 😉  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Just checked it on replay 😉 not bad after 4 months - maybe she goes for a new month now 😉  

It is my hope that I can keep my promise to Cheesy and call her "The Most Sensational Sexual Seductive Serafima" I have no idea Noldus how long she has to be the B-1 Queen Bee, but I wait with open eyes to see her continue to grow in her sexuality and continue with her confidence in her own body, and the pleasure it can bring to her. You Know Noldus over the years there have been so many just like Serafima that come alive late in their stays on RLC, and I beginning to believe that the best is yet to come from Sexy Sera. I really did like the real Sera we saw last night, not the Sera that plays click bait in the tub with Ginger, this is what makes it so much more enjoyable to watch, and why I just love to watch the Angels.

• Like 2

Just now, Sergio said:

I'd be curious to know what Serafima is looking at on the phone, she's always pissed

Honestly Sergio I think she is squinting and not mad, because she really should be wearing her glasses to see.

Il y a 6 heures, Thestarider a dit :

You referring to the fake masturbation beside Laura? 

For me only one simple principle applies: "As long as I the viewer cannot see what you are doing, you are not doing anything for me."

Unless you are paying not to see anything, like you love to watch girls do undercover-bate, but for her it was undercover-fakebate. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1