B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

il y a 20 minutes, dogmycat a dit :

I thought it was just extra dirty...and bate it was. She has a bad boob job. But so nice to look at.

WHAT??? Yea I am sure you love that girl with excellent natural tits but bate you not for 120++ days...

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

Sorry to say that to an unconditional fan of the Serafima virus, but the only thing she will do in Raul's old apartment is the whole cleaning,maybe with the same white uniform like the cleaning lady in B's appartements,who knows,just for your pleasure,but she cant stay at all,the nightmare has lasted long enough
But hey anything can happen with these RLC's A-holes,maybe she stays still 30+ days more as a guest at B1,btw,its incredible this is the 1st time that kind of situation arrive,it didnt happen before with none of others Barca girls,tenant then guest,its always the opposite,except with her,this S-virus is worst than hell,her name has removed from the B1 list but she still there,do you believe it or not...
So ST ENJOY...  :biggrin:

I don't think Serafima is all that bad tbh.....I rather watch her than Ginger and that's the honest truth.....I know her second time on RLC will be much better.  You just wait and see....We gave Jasmine, Megan and Monica all second chances...I think Serafima deserves just as much....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am just guessing but it seems like Kelly went out to meet her man for a quickie but didn't/couldn't come, came back to wash her pussy & ended up making herself come with the hose 😂😂

she was pooping before the shower 😉 

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

You don't mean seriously that Sera told Kelly: get up in your room bate and come down again ..🤔

I'm just saying what I saw, I wasn't in the hallway with them, I can only say it was weird, that's all

• Upvote 1