B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #5

Well this is a huge step for Loraine who was once lost but now is found, I know she is nervous as hell, It will be better when she learns to relax a bit. She sure has great big puffy nipples, all the better to suck on until they are so hard she can't take it anymore.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well this is a huge step for Loraine who was once lost but now is found, I know she is nervous as hell, It will be better when she learns to relax a bit.

She dont seem nervous with Mike, think she knows him and Blair very well.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Not she from B4 ... to far

It was Nora in the night without traffic. He can just check Google maps, he who is so informed certainly has the addresses 😉 ,

LOL I know exactly where they are, and it's all about you. End of debate !!

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

The light went out at 1610 this afternoon and they all tried to fix it. B4 was also UM for 15-30 minutes (it came some, but they failed to fix it).

You are telling everybody that the UM was for the lights?  Do you know exactly what the UM was for?  Of course you don't!

4 hours ago, winnlove said:

Bonsoir à tous!

Quand une panne d'électricité se produit, il suffit de réenclencher le disjoncteur du compteur électrique, et cela s'est déjà vu plusieurs fois dans cette maison!

Personne n'a eu l'idée d'aller trouver le compteur!!! je trouve cela très ignorant de la part des occupants, même les gars présents ne sont pas plus inquiété que ça...

Bref, depuis quelques heures, et peut être encore demain...personne n'aura le réflexe d'aller réenclencher ce putain de disjoncteur!

Toute la bouffe dans le congel ou le frigo seront presque perdu… Personne ne semble se soucier de quoi que ce soit! Je trouve cela désolant!

Surtout aussi pour les clients de RLC, qui ne reçoivent le service payé!

Say it Winnlove.......tell it like it really is!!!