B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #5

Just now, maxfactor said:

Not holding me breath, we have had new girl couples before and it was lame

I prefer see new girls than the same girls again and again every 6 months, maybe they gonna be very good, I like already the brunett she look good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I prefer see new girls than the same girls again and again every 6 months, maybe they gonna be very good, I like already the brunett she look good

I'm glad to read where you all received new girls instead of the recycled girls.  I hope they work out for you!

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

WTF is Diane doing blessing the fucking bed with that candle in her hand?  Where does RLC find these women?

She is warding off the electricity demons 😏 so she doesn't have to use the candle she is holding 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad to read where you all received new girls instead of the recycled girls.  I hope they work out for you!

the time will tell but personaly I watch a girl during maximum one month it's sufficiant for me I get bored very faster after

• Like 1

Diane is sprinkling water all over the room--must be a new way of cleaning 😏

And now salt in the corners???--I learn something new every day.---She sure is superstitious. 

Simply sprinkle salt (a small grain type) on the carpet. ... Salt crystals have an amazing natural built in-ability to absorb negative energy. As an alternative, you can put bowls of salt in the corners of the room and remove after a few hours. *this works for people too.