B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

I am eating crow right now, taste like crap too. But the girls on the 2nd floor are quite masterful at pleasing each other. 

WHAT took you two so long ? The 2ns floor legacy is still alive and well !!!

Image result for explsoion gifsImage result for explsoion gifs

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am eating crow right now, taste like crap too. But the girls on the 2nd floor are quite masterful at pleasing each other. 

WHAT took you two so long ? The 2ns floor legacy is still alive and well !!!

Did you remember the ketsup?? :biggrin:

• Like 1

Olya and Ariela were already sleeping, then both took the phone and soon they started masturbating, RLC should give us a gift, give us their numbers, so we can also make our requests

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

from undressing hiding, to slipping a dildo in her ass and one in her pussy, Loraine has come a long way

Fighting this pneumonia has got my sleep all messed up.  I'm awake when I should be asleep and asleep when I want to be awake so this post is very late in coming.  I had to catch what happened on replay.

I wasn't around the first time Lorraine was here so I have nothing to comment on from back then but as far as her coming a long way this time I personally think we owe a thank you to Blair in B3.  For the past several days and nights she has been getting lessons from Blair and after last night it's pretty obvious Lorraine has been paying attention in class.  Thank you Blair and a huge WELL DONE to you Lorraine.  :biggrin:

btw there is no doubt at all that that butt plug was right where it was intended to go.