B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

I think all the voyeur's know every square inch of Loraine's back, as she always seems to have it to the camera when in her bedroom.

as for the rest of the B-4 Bore, same old BS nothing new here and boring as hell.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Big orgasme frenzy

With as much as I have slept with this pneumonia I still don't know which one is which so I'll just say the blond had 2 nice big orgasms and a couple minor tremors and isn't done yet.  The dark haired girl can't seem to get off.  I don't know if she can't get penetration with the big knob on that dildo or what but she's having trouble.  I wish they had done each other instead of themselves but it was better than nothing.  Too bad they shut the lights off though.  I hate the night time lighting. Too unnatural and changes their looks completely.  Also makes their eyes glow. It was still worth watching though.  There has been damn little to see in any of the apartments lately unless I'm missing it all

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

With as much as I have slept with this pneumonia I still don't know which one is which so I'll just say the blond had 2 nice big orgasms and a couple minor tremors and isn't done yet.  The dark haired girl can't seem to get off.  I don't know if she can't get penetration with the big knob on that dildo or what but she's having trouble.  I wish they had done each other instead of themselves but it was better than nothing.  Too bad they shut the lights off though.  I hate the night time lighting. Too unnatural and changes their looks completely.  Also makes their eyes glow. It was still worth watching though.  There has been damn little to see in any of the apartments lately unless I'm missing it all

Olya is the brunette , Ariela the blonde