B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

il y a 20 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

She should be on her way out very soon.  Tomorrow would be nice but I won't hold my Breath as I may Pass Out.   :biggrin:

Well I am not in a hurry for her to get packing, I am sure Adelita does not want her friend to leave so soon & she has to find a new buddy.

I am not sure "watch my back" Loraine or "meet my bf" Diane define as a friend.

Edited by SierraTM
edit
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Well I am not in a hurry for her to get packing, I am sure Adelita does not want her friend to leave so soon & she has to find a new buddy.

I am not sure "watch my back" Loraine or "meet my bf" Diane define as a friend.

I'm on no hurry to see Elvira leave either.  She and Adelita have done a lot to keep life in this apartment.  I'll admit it has gotten better since Ariela and Olya have started getting more active and Pam is also starting to get with the program but Elvira and Adelita are not only great together but they both get along great with the other girls.  Adelita will be heart broken when Elvira leaves.  She will survive though.  Her getting together with Pam or Lorraine is not out of the realm of possibility plus a new girl will be coming in.  She also is very friendly with the others so she won't be alone much.  I will still miss Elvira a lot though. 

• Like 1

Lovable Luscious Loraine was once completely LOST, then her second time she was FOUND, and now after a little time she again has become LOST. Repeating very same actions that made her LOST on her first stay with us. I had HIGH HOPES, yes I had HIGH HOPES that she would fly HIGH in the SKY. The extremely bright future seems to becoming less important as the days pass by into a dull existence.

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lovable Luscious Loraine was once completely LOST, then her second time she was FOUND, and now after a little time she again has become LOST. Repeating very same actions that made her LOST on her first stay with us. I had HIGH HOPES, yes I had HIGH HOPES that she would fly HIGH in the SKY. The extremely bright future seems to becoming less important as the days pass by into a dull existence.

I admit she's not the exciting sexual dynamo I hoped for but she has had her moments.  She has had some pretty nice bates and she has done a little minor playing with Diane and others.  I wish she wouldn't spend so much time hiding in her room but maybe she will snap out of it.  She seems to interact well with all the other girls when she is out and about.  I'm hopeful.

14 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Hey Diane...you have proven that you are 100% hetero...so please get the fuck away from the rest of the girls and let them have fun.  Go sit with Loraine and pretend to be her friend.

And that's a serious crime in the GOVs!😑

15 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Hey Diane...you have proven that you are 100% hetero...so please get the fuck away from the rest of the girls and let them have fun.  Go sit with Loraine and pretend to be her friend.

Sucking and fucking 5 or 6 times a day (at least) when her boyfriend is there would probably indicate you are right about her being 100% hetero but we can't have everything.😉  I don't think that Diane is pretending to be anybody's friend though.    She really does seem to be genuinely friendly with all the girls, straight or not.  What I've seen of her she hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise.  I think every one of them likes her.  I haven't seen her get in the way of any of the girls that want to have fun.  ( like a certain Laomi and Beatrice who's names I won't mention). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Lorraine is now totally naked on her bed revealing her beautiful body :heart:

She may not be everybody's cup of tea but when she does bate or share her body with us there is no doubt she is hot as hell.  I love her body.