B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I thought Blair got her to cum once.  I could be wrong though.

Kind of defeats the purpose if can't enjoy it as much as the voyeur's do. I still think she id very uptight with her own sexuality although she knows she can sensual and seductive. I think it about time for Blair and Mike to give her a few more lessons, they have the know how and the ability to make her grow in her own sexuality. I await the next time they are together actually.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kind of defeats the purpose if can't enjoy it as much as the voyeur's do. I still think she id very uptight with her own sexuality although she knows she can sensual and seductive. I think it about time for Blair and Mike to give her a few more lessons, they have the know how and the ability to make her grow in her own sexuality. I await the next time they are together actually.

I'd like to see that too but she has several girls that I think would be willing right in her own house.  That's what I'm waiting for

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It has been a while now. I haven't seen any of the B3 house interact with the other houses after that thing with Jaya and Rus at B4. So let's hope your right and they get together again and have some fun.