B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

I know more than 1 of you gents has been wishing Mike and Blair would show up at B4 again to play with Lorraine.  It appears you got your wish.  Olya is the only other one in the house and she is in the tub.  Who knows, you may get a bonus.

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know more than 1 of you gents has been wishing Mike and Blair would show up at B4 again to play with Lorraine.  It appears you got your wish.  Olya is the only other one in the house and she is in the tub.  Who knows, you may get a bonus.

Ariela is also there

Does anyone know if there is a problem between Olya and Ariela?  I don't think Ariela has gotten out of bed in 2 or 3 days and yesterday Olya was having sexy fun with Pam in her bed and earlier today she was in bed with Lorraine.  

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Does anyone know if there is a problem between Olya and Ariela?  I don't think Ariela has gotten out of bed in 2 or 3 days and yesterday Olya was having sexy fun with Pam in her bed and earlier today she was in bed with Lorraine.  

sounds like she really gets around

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like she really gets around

around and around and around she goes and where she stops who the hell knows? My vote is for between Ariela's thighs but that's just me.:wink:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Right now they share the bed, and 2 nights ago they bated together with dildos for almost ½ hour