B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

I wasn't going to post this but I changed my mind. Last night after being let down by Kelly again Ginger took a shower and dressed and left at 12:30 am.  She was gone for 6 1/2 hours getting home right about 7am.   Don't know where she went but I'm assuming a long night at a club.  I really hope she hooked up and got her brains fucked out.  She needed and deserved it.  I have posted before how much I enjoy this apartment and these girls.  They are Real Life.  Having said that I do get annoyed at Kelly the way she stirs Ginger up and then gets a perfectly timed phone call and that's the end of anything happening between them.  I have also posted that I think Kelly has to decide what and who she wants and then stick with that decision.  If she's going to hold herself for her bf that's fine but she needs to be honest with Ginger and not string her along.  Let Ginger stop wasting her time.  She is an incredibly special girl and deserves somebody who will treat her the way she deserves and give her the attention she needs.  I'm still going to follow this apartment but I'm no longer going to hope for anything between Ginger and Kelly.  If it does, fine but if it doesn't then that's fine too as long as they stay good friends but live their own lives with whoever they choose.  This is still the only Real Life apartment in Barcelona. 

• Like 2