B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

1 hour ago, AR15BOZ said:

I wish someone would take the botox needle away from Kelly. Her lips are going to blow off her face if she pumps them up any bigger. Extremely unattractive in my book. She has a smoking hot little body and her face is ehhhhh……...She would be way more attractive if she didn't make her lips look like she sucked a duck dick through a coke straw.

A duck dick?  Seriously? 😏

2 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Hello Gentlemen, the most seriously I worry about not seeing the plant that was placed on the dining table. Any help !

lol - maybe Sera took it with her when she left B1 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

I wish someone would take the botox needle away from Kelly. Her lips are going to blow off her face if she pumps them up any bigger. Extremely unattractive in my book. She has a smoking hot little body and her face is ehhhhh……...She would be way more attractive if she didn't make her lips look like she sucked a duck dick through a coke straw.

They dont look that big to me

Il y a 7 heures, AR15BOZ a dit :

Why does she need botox?

Il y a 4 heures, Noldus a dit :

lol - maybe Sera took it with her when she left B1 😉

Merci Noldus, If the plant has been recovered by her owner, I deduce that she has completed her move and I will be very happy for both of them.😊

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Banana show

The margin of progress remains important, to reach the adult size. they do not exceed the size of teenager. Candidates have often been seen passing the theory test and then choking on the oral exam.