B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I got one too... $10 in Libanon i the 80's

it could be fake, but Kelly looks so charming, that I don't think you're wearing a fake watch

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fisherman said:

they could put 10 cams in still won't make things happen 

these three are a waste of space

They may not be giving us exactly what we'd like but I enjoy watching them interact with each other.  They are honoring their contract in my opinion.  Since Sera left it's a happier apartment and they have given us some pleasant surprises and even when they don't give us anything extra we are getting what we paid for.  Not all the apartments can say that.  I like these girls and I'm not alone there.  They aren't out at the clubs every night,  They show a lot of very nice flesh in their everyday activities.  They bate openly and position themselves for US to get the best views and they do it at least once almost every day.  Sure I'd like to see Ginger and Kelly give us another night like they did about 10 days ago and there's nothing saying they won't.   

A couple nights ago somebody posted an analogy (I think that's the right word) about a visit to a strip club.  I am going to use that example too.  Say I go to a strip club and I pay a girl to give me a lap dance.  We all know those girls have strict rules about what they can and can't do during a lap dance or they lose their job.  So from the get go I know what I can expect to get.  If I get what I paid for then I go away satisfied.  If not then I have a reason to complain regardles of whether anybody cares.  One night I go and pay for a lap dance and the girl has had a fight with her boyfriend or her boss or whatever and she gives me a little more than she is supposed to just because she feels like it.  I didn't expect it but I'm certainly not going to complain about it.  B1 is a lot like that in my book.  I will gladly take whatever bonus they decide to give me but I can't bitch and moan when I don't get it.  I like this apartment and it's occupants.  This is real life and that's what I'm paying for.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They may not be giving us exactly what we'd like but I enjoy watching them interact with each other.  They are honoring their contract in my opinion.  Since Sera left it's a happier apartment and they have given us some pleasant surprises and even when they don't give us anything extra we are getting what we paid for.  Not all the apartments can say that.  I like these girls and I'm not alone there.  They aren't out at the clubs every night,  They show a lot of very nice flesh in their everyday activities.  They bate openly and position themselves for US to get the best views and they do it at least once almost every day.  Sure I'd like to see Ginger and Kelly give us another night like they did about 10 days ago and there's nothing saying they won't.   

A couple nights ago somebody posted an analogy (I think that's the right word) about a visit to a strip club.  I am going to use that example too.  Say I go to a strip club and I pay a girl to give me a lap dance.  We all know those girls have strict rules about what they can and can't do during a lap dance or they lose their job.  So from the get go I know what I can expect to get.  If I get what I paid for then I go away satisfied.  If not then I have a reason to complain regardles of whether anybody cares.  One night I go and pay for a lap dance and the girl has had a fight with her boyfriend or her boss or whatever and she gives me a little more than she is supposed to just because she feels like it.  I didn't expect it but I'm certainly not going to complain about it.  B1 is a lot like that in my book.  I will gladly take whatever bonus they decide to give me but I can't bitch and moan when I don't get it.  I like this apartment and it's occupants.  This is real life and that's what I'm paying for.

Good post-thank you

• Like 1

I wish someone would take the botox needle away from Kelly. Her lips are going to blow off her face if she pumps them up any bigger. Extremely unattractive in my book. She has a smoking hot little body and her face is ehhhhh……...She would be way more attractive if she didn't make her lips look like she sucked a duck dick through a coke straw.