Marie (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You do not do webcamming. So why shouldnt I like you even when your new Avatar gives me the creeps 😵

Only just noticed that lool, come on Amy you can do better than that, its a shit avatar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't mind camming. I really don't. I don't think it should be on a voyeur site, but that's not for me to decide. I don't think supporting tenants works or has any effect on anything at all. I mean in terms of molding VHTV in any way.

And I do not like it and won't watch it, or even comment on it.

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Suggested Ad:Hey folks you think PPI stands for Payment Protection Insurance. Wrong It's Pussy Penetration Initiative watch it here live and be bored to fucking tears😀😀😀

Fuck me have you had a brain transplant?, thats good lool even if i have to admit it lool

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I like this one better, but it was too small and I have no idea how to resize a gif.

Amy Tears.gif  0

Thats even bloody worse, not speaking to you again until you buck your bloody ideas up babe :heart:

Ah well i'm out of here for a while have fun guys and gals.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fuck me have you had a brain transplant?, thats good lool even if i have to admit it lool

Aw gee shucks man my face is beetroot.Non Brits might not get the PPI bit.Between it and Fucking Brexit these two subjects really piss me off.!!!!