Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Curious to see your crazy hot parties 🙈😇

Hi jab, let me guess, his hot party would be playing with himself while watching Melissa and Sergio on his computer. 🙄

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hi @MelissaSergio, is Alexandra always this horny, or does being on cam knowing people are watching drive her extra wild? I'm a nosy person so no need to answer if she doesn't want you to. You guys are great and I hope your making a lot of $$$$$, you deserve it!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jab, let me guess, his hot party would be playing with himself while watching Melissa and Sergio on his computer. 🙄

Oh I don't know Ash.  I kinda like playing with myself while watching Melissa and Sergio on my computer. :biggrin:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha good one, Ash. How are you ? 

Not too great right now, feeling better than I was. Winter fatigue, but spring is here, gonna be 80 today here! Hope your well! M&S are a couple of wild and crazy fun lovers aren't they? I haven't been on as much as I'd like ,I see Amy left again. I get annoyed how she portrays being on here or watching VHTV is a waste of her time, and kinda implies if your do your a loser. I may be misreading that. But I'm sure she'll be back. Thx for the caps you been posting! Between here and Domi and Daniel's place, there's plenty of material!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Oh I don't know Ash.  I kinda like playing with myself while watching Melissa and Sergio on my computer. :biggrin:

Lol, hey mic! I'm guilty of that myself, but i wouldn't call it a wild party, just messin with maitre a little bit.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not too great right now, feeling better than I was. Winter fatigue, but spring is here, gonna be 80 today here! Hope your well! M&S are a couple of wild and crazy fun lovers aren't they? I haven't been on as much as I'd like ,I see Amy left again. I get annoyed how she portrays being on here or watching VHTV is a waste of her time, and kinda implies if your do your a loser. I may be misreading that. But I'm sure she'll be back. Thx for the caps you been posting! Between here and Domi and Daniel's place, there's plenty of material!

Oh hope you will be totally well soon. Yes the parties at M&S place and D&D are the best ones at the moment on the site. 

• Like 2