Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Leora I am available where we used to meet on a different page. I am in desperate need of cleaning of my den. 

Little One....I am also available for advice on both the previous places....You need help, but you don't realize it.🙂

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Little One....I am also available for advice on both the previous places....You need help, but you don't realize it.🙂

No!! Forget my offer Little One.....I withdraw it...I don't concider you worthy of it....😸

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

No!! Forget my offer Little One.....I withdraw it...I don't concider you worthy of it....😸

Little One..Perhaps that was harsh and disrespectful of me to say you are not worthy, so I unreservedly retract that statement...The only problem that you have is that in your mind you will blame everyone else and everything else as the reason for your reduction of popularity. When in actual fact you should be looking no further that the living room of your apartment and seeing the reason for your anger and situation is sitting at the desk looking at his computer.

That lazy pathetic individual is pulling a good woman down, and she is too stupid or stubborn to realize or admit it, so would rather blame the people who pay to watch you...instead of placing the blame where it should be. The End...🤔

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Little One..Perhaps that was harsh and disrespectful of me to say you are not worthy, so I unreservedly retract that statement...The only problem that you have is that in your mind you will blame everyone else and everything else as the reason for your reduction of popularity. When in actual fact you should be looking no further that the living room of your apartment and seeing the reason for your anger and situation is sitting at the desk looking at his computer.

That lazy pathetic individual is pulling a good woman down, and she is too stupid or stubborn to realize or admit it, so would rather blame the people who pay to watch you...instead of placing the blame where it should be. The End...🤔

I agree with you mate.

• Upvote 1

Although the idle waster has stifled her sexual imagination and expression to the point of boredom, he hasn't managed yet to stifle or smother her other exceptional talent..painting...she has just painted a portrait of a topless girl ( possibly herself ) removing her top....

Strange how she turns to art as a form of relaxation, when although putting on an appearance of nonchalance, inside she is troubled,angry, and confused....And in denial.

She will then become hyper happy, as if to show she doesn't care a damn,  because her conceit ,arrogance and indifference toward her paying clients has no boundaries.

How sad to see a wonderful human being dragged down to the depths by a useless object that she worships......😼

I will not pass anymore negative comments about her, She is aware of some people's opinions, if she chooses for whatever reason to ignore them or treat them with contempt, then she must suffer the consequences.😼

8 hours ago, european said:

der faulenzer ist zurück mit seinem fake bein ist es links oder rechts er weiß es selbst nicht der schmarotzer.

Hahahahaha...still love you comments mate !! keep it up 🙂

• Like 1

After having some time to think about it I think I may have been a bit harsh too in wanting to dethrone her, but I still stand by having someone else there almost 24 hours a day really throws a damper in what we all became a costumed too, longer days where we can just enjoy ourselves with her alone doing what ever she desires. I understand that he is {as much as I don't like him for reasons I won't go into here) a part of her life and probably will be for a long time but he has put a damper on things and I think she knows this.

So Leora I do apologize for most of my past comments and hope we can move on.

Pepe 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

After having some time to think about it I think I may have been a bit harsh too in wanting to dethrone her, but I still stand by having someone else there almost 24 hours a day really throws a damper in what we all became a costumed too, longer days where we can just enjoy ourselves with her alone doing what ever she desires. I understand that he is {as much as I don't like him for reasons I won't go into here) a part of her life and probably will be for a long time but he has put a damper on things and I think she knows this.

So Leora I do apologize for most of my past comments and hope we can move on.

Pepe 

I on the other hand only apologise for my previous remark about her not being worthy, the rest of what I wrote I do not retract or regret... She will be on a Damage Limitation exercise with you now, as you will be with her......No problem with that, its always better to jaw jaw than war war, as one of your esteemed Presidents once said.But I will not be hypocritical about this...I said it how it was, and she needed to be told, her's and his arrogance was becoming tedious and had to be mentioned, and to my mind, nobody, whether it be her, me, or Uncle Tom Cobbly is above and beyond being critiqued if they are perceived by others to be wrong.

I know I will be criticised  by the Leora Fan Club, but I am prepared for that...If I put it out there, I must be prepared for it coming back...No problem, bring it on.....I stand by everything I have said .

• Like 1

I've never wanted to dethrone her, but for her to wake up to what Paul's doing to her, that once charming sparkling personality she used to have, has been almost completely eroded along with her entertainment value by him, but her love for the man (if true) may be stronger than we think. OK it's easier for us to see as we're on the outside looking in, than for her on being on the inside looking inside.

Admittedly I don't like Paul, but that goes for any man who, when he gets frustrated and doesn't know how to handle a situation resorts to violence again a woman as a way out.

• Like 4