B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

When you have one girl on her back with her knees up and another girl between her legs there is virtually no way for us to get a completely unobstructed view, especially with the poor positioning of the cameras.  I know some of them try to show us.  Another thing they could do is tie their 4' long hair up out of the way.  I did see 2 quick shots this morning but it took looking in the right place when they moved and the magnification tool.  Some times it's easier than others and if I think I saw it but not sure then I go to replay later to verify.  

LOL I believe you know why they have all that hair now!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Since you said the words "any of you", I can tell you that I was with RLC when they first started and I never seen any of the girls use a strap-on with each other.  Now there were a couple of girls that lived in the apartment that I think Emma is in now that had a toy that could be inserted into one's own pussy and then fuck her girlfriend with the other end but that's as close as it ever came to anyone using something even close to a strap-on.  I've read damn near every post that has ever been posted on this forum and I don't recall ever reading where there was a strap-on in use.  I hope this helps!

Ana & Dana used a Strap-On a few times but their time was limited to only a Couple of Months. One of the Girls was licking another Snatch other than her Partners and that ended that relationship.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Like what, if you don't mind me asking

It's been a long day and my mind is only working at about 20% right now so I can't remember everything but over time I will remember them.  The one that I do remember right now is how many gents keep saying that Gina teases but isn't into girls and will never do anything with them.  Also I can't tell you how many times I've read that the twins have never and will never do anything sexual and both of those statements have now been proven to be not true anymore.  I wish I could remember some of the others but I will.  

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ana & Dana used a Strap-On a few times but their time was limited to only a Couple of Months. One of the Girls was licking another Snatch other than her Partners and that ended that relationship.

The used a strapless strap-on didn't they SC?  Yeah, I remember that blowout lol.....those women can get pissed can't they.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Thanks, wish I could have seen that.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

It's been a long day and my mind is only working at about 20% right now so I can't remember everything but over time I will remember them.  The one that I do remember right now is how many gents keep saying that Gina teases but isn't into girls and will never do anything with them.  Also I can't tell you how many times I've read that the twins have never and will never do anything sexual and both of those statements have now been proven to be not true anymore.  I wish I could remember some of the others but I will.  

I think they were given an ultimatum by RLC.  They have been on RLC way to many times to keep anything sexual for outside the apartment only.  Hell, I remember when Gina stayed out all night and came back bragging that some guy had taken her panties.........but I'm sure he didn't get any of that pussy!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think they were given an ultimatum by RLC.  They have been on RLC way to many times to keep anything sexual for outside the apartment only.  Hell, I remember when Gina stayed out all night and came back bragging that some guy had taken her panties.........but I'm sure he didn't get any of that pussy!!

Ultimatum from RLC or not it just proves NEVER SAY NEVER.  Just because something has never been done by a particular girl doesn't mean it never will.  That's why I'm a voyeur and like to follow these girls.  Most of the time I'm not rewarded for my patience but surprises can happen at any time.  There will be more.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That was before my time Stone, I didn't join until Alma was in that apartment

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It was before my time as well but I have seen a couple of Videos in the Archives.   :biggrin:

That sure goes back a long time in the history of RLC when the cameras were terrible and sound was even worse.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That sure goes back a long time in the history of RLC when the cameras were terrible and sound was even worse.

Quality of Cams ws bad back in the beginning.  It's a bit better now except for the buffering when a lot of Traffic is on the System.