B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Having some somewhat natural loving sexual moments with another girl is nothing like the chatterbox bate-a-thon shows that are being done more often.  

And quite different than a girl openly masturbating to please herself and not an obvious show.

None of what is going on is true voyerism

Of course I can no longer actually see the action, cause I cancelled my subscription exactly because of where RLC has been heading for the most part. 

I too, at the next deadline do not renew the subscription, if this is the future RLC, I already have a subscription to VHTV and it seems silly to pay to see two equal sites, in the meantime I wish you all a Happy Easter

• Like 1

16 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know some of you will disagree with me, but I prefer to see shows , even staged, and action instead of girls watching their cells all night long ... When they do nothing, subscribers criticise,I'm of them...  and when they do something, even if it is staged, some criticise as well ... 

Yes when they do nothing they complain and when they do something they also complain and says it's fake and staged, it's not easy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes when they do nothing they complain and when they do something they also complain and says it's fake and staged, it's not easy.

we live in a democratic world, everyone is free to say what he wants, if you are happy with what you see, I am happy for you

• Upvote 1

For everyone wondering a few days ago what Adelita was going to do and how lonely she was going to be now that Elvira is gone I think that question was pretty much answered last night and again in the tub a little while ago.  I think she is "making do" with what and who is available. 😉