B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

You see Mr F,indeed,it is really strange to have good angles when the master bedroom have 4 cameras toward the bed with rear(2.4), side(2.3) and bird(2.2) views then all the others B4 bedrooms have only 2 cameras toward the bed and plus all oriented in the same direction the rear of the bed

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

You see Mr F,indeed,it is really strange to have good angles when the master bedroom have 4 cameras toward the bed with rear(2.4), side(2.3) and bird(2.2) views then all the others B4 bedrooms have only 2 cameras toward the bed and plus all oriented in the same direction the rear of the bed

Yes we need an extra cam in the ceiling filming from the headboard side.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Soon a lot of you will want this for better viewing 😐

Related image

A roaming camera person to capture all the angles

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I precise also Mr F,if these RLC's A-holes would be clever but its not, the side cam should be in the head of the bed,we would have seen in this situation there with olya and ariela,the tongue of olya in the sweet pussy of ariela instead of the knee of Ariela... :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

To a certain extent I agree with you but just remember these girls, every one of them, have this down to a science.  They know exactly how to position their bodies, their legs, their hair and the pillows and blankets to provide us with the best possible viewing or virtually no viewing at all depending on their mood at any given time.  It doesn't matter if there are 2 cameras or a dozen.  If they feel generous they will give us something to see and if not they will give us nothing.  Some nights like tonight Olya and Ariela gave us some of each.  I just watched the replay because I spent a wonderful Easter Sunday with my family.  Hope you gents also had a great Easter.