B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

It was a much better show than what we are used to ... But you can have a different opinion , and I respect that ... 

And I respect yours.  You are actually one of the lucky ones.  If you thought that was a hot steamy show then you are actually getting your money's worth. 

• Like 1

Since few weeks, I've noticed that many are complaining on everything ... Nothing happens, they are complaining... We have shows, still complaining that it is all fake, etc... Even if it can be staged, better that we have something, even faked, than nothing at all ... And I don't think all is staged ... 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since few weeks, I've noticed that many are complaining on everything ... Nothing happens, they are complaining... We have shows, still complaining that it is all fake, etc... Even if it can be staged, better that we have something, even faked, than nothing at all ... And I don't think all is staged ... 

I have to agree with you there. I know I am one of the complainers because some of the shows are so obviously fake.  If you look at Olya and Adelita last night I think they should be in the Guiness Bood of World Records.  When they were "licking pussy" if their tongues were actually touching the other ones pussy those tongues have to be at least 6" long.  There have been some shows that have been worth watching because they at least attempt to make it look fairly real where others just don't care as long as they get paid.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

But we already have seen REAL pussy licking in that appartment , including Olya ( with Ariela ) and Adelita with Elvira ... We will have some more episodes, I'm sure ... Just hope that we could see Ginger and Kelly ... 

Oh absolutely.  Some of the pussy eating shows have been very real and you're right, Adelita and Elvira have done some of the best but they were in my opion actual lesbian lovers. None of the rest are.  Olya and Ariela have done a couple good shows but they are few and far between.  I don't watch B2 because everything there is fake but I do like to watch Kelly and Ginger in B1.  I still maintain hopes that they will really get together but it just doesn't look likely.  Ginger seems to want to but Kelly is to obsessed with her boyfriend. 

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Oh absolutely.  Some of the pussy eating shows have been very real and you're right, Adelita and Elvira have done some of the best but they were in my opion actual lesbian lovers. None of the rest are.  Olya and Ariela have done a couple good shows but they are few and far between.  I don't watch B2 because everything there is fake but I do like to watch Kelly and Ginger in B1.  I still maintain hopes that they will really get together but it just doesn't look likely.  Ginger seems to want to but Kelly is to obsessed with her boyfriend. 

Agree with you ... I think Pam, Amalia, Olya, Ariela and Ginger are into girls like Adelita ... For the rest, not sure ... Would like to see Karla coming back 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Agree with you ... I think Pam, Amalia, Olya, Ariela and Ginger are into girls like Adelita ... For the rest, not sure ... Would like to see Karla coming back 

I haven't been here long enough to know who Karla was so I can't speak for her.  I think Mila was quite into girls and she was for a while well worth watching but toward the end of her stay she changed a lot.