FUNNY Part #2

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely just an Edge Browser issue then. I'll have to check my browser settings for Video.

Robwin had the same problem using Edge. He said it worked for him in
Chrome and it works for me in Firefox. If you find that a settings change
fixed the problem in Edge, you might share that with Robwin. Hope you
got it to work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Robwin had the same problem using Edge. He said it worked for him in
Chrome and it works for me in Firefox. If you find that a settings change
fixed the problem in Edge, you might share that with Robwin. Hope you
got it to work.

If I come across something that works in Edge I'll pass on the info.   Before I used to be a devout Internet Explorer user, it may have been old and outdated but it got a lot of the job done a lot quicker than other browsers plus it had a dependable pop Up Blocker that stopped everything.  As time went along things kept advancing and IE started to become useless and less functionable.  Then I had to go to Edge. It has come a long way since it first arrived when Windows 10 began but it still has its issues but it works for what I need it for.The Pop Up Blocker on Windows 10 is useless but I have found some Apps in the M$ Store that do the purpose well.  I got it to Download.  I did an Clean install a few days back and I noticed I never had IDM installed. One I installed it I was able to Download.  In GOM Player it only plays the Audio but in VLC it plays the Audio and Picture.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I couldn't find a problem with them. I checked with MediaInfo and they
look like normal mp4 files.

It's just the Video Player that's embedded to play the Videos doesn't work to well with Edge.  I do Videos in the Premium Boards and I always upload them in an AVI Format. That way you get the Link instead of the Embedded Player for MP4.

• Like 1