Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

we get pleasure from the mob slapping and flogger

You guys know  what you are doing and how far to go.  You are obviously more mature than the guest guy in the bedroom.  He seemed to have gotten pissed because he couldn't get it up and slapped the shit out of his *girlfriend*.  We are commenting on his stupid ass, not you guys..

• Like 1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Тот парень ударил, что девушка за пределами бдсм. Вы собираетесь терпеть парень избивает девушку, как это?

woman's tears are a good bdsm reaction. everyone is happy.

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Вы отдаете крышку ребенок-человек, который бьет свою подругу, потому что его маленькие гребаный член не работает. Если вы собираетесь защищать его, то ты не лучше, чем он.

of course he is very good

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Жаль Ruta сделал защищать это ...

I like to be sincere and not to play ... I do not consider it necessary to simply become a puppet and agree with what. we like our friend. and what we do we do voluntarily and have fun.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh please just stop it. No one is complaining about your bdsm shows. No one is talking about that. We're talking about what happened with the crying girl and the piece of shit guy that hit her.

Your just did not practice true-bdsm and do not understand it. Like some peoples did not understand gays or tranny...

• Like 1

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

Your just did not practice true-bdsm and do not understand it. Like some peoples did not understand gays or tranny...

My wife and I have practiced true BDSM and this was not true.  Although there are times tears are called for this was not the case.  For some reason the boyfriend got pissed immediately after Rua and Christian left the room.  It could be she went too far with Christian or he could not get it up..  Whatever the case he was slapping her because he was pissed.  He was not the  least bit concerned about her pleasure.  Indeed, quite the opposite!  He slapped the ever loving crap out of her and she broke down crying.  Eventually, Christian had to go in and comfort her.  That is not true BDSM!  But it is over now and as far as I am concerned any further conversation would be an exercise in futility. I saw what I saw.

• Like 3