Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how right this is but she is multi tasking with stroking two pussies at the same time.

image.thumb.png.7c7f68e7fd5866035afbb19254883635.png

• Like 2

@Cristian&Ruta if I may put forward an idea of a small change to camera positions.

I think for better placement you can move camera 5 (Hall) as the Hall is already covered by cam 3, as shown by picture below.

1365812894_ScreenHunter2134.thumb.jpg.c1a816132bae1de501c181a8e9eb7b12.jpg

With that cam free I would suggest moving it to wall near window as shown below so you can have another view of couch.

880086359_ScreenHunter2135.thumb.jpg.0f02a10c2ae2e3216aec48d05218d917.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

@ ะšั€ะธัั‚ะธะฐะฝ ะธ ะ ัƒั‚ะฐ, ะตัะปะธ ั ะผะพะณัƒ ะฒั‹ะดะฒะธะฝัƒั‚ัŒ ะธะดะตัŽ ะฝะตะฑะพะปัŒัˆะพะณะพ ะธะทะผะตะฝะตะฝะธั ะฟะพะปะพะถะตะฝะธั ะบะฐะผะตั€ั‹.

ะฏ ะดัƒะผะฐัŽ, ั‡ั‚ะพ ะดะปั ะปัƒั‡ัˆะตะณะพ ั€ะฐะทะผะตั‰ะตะฝะธั ะฒั‹ ะผะพะถะตั‚ะต ะฟะตั€ะตะผะตัั‚ะธั‚ัŒ ะบะฐะผะตั€ัƒ 5 (ะทะฐะป), ะฟะพัะบะพะปัŒะบัƒ ะทะฐะป ัƒะถะต ะทะฐะบั€ั‹ั‚ ะบะฐะผะตั€ะพะน 3, ะบะฐะบ ะฟะพะบะฐะทะฐะฝะพ ะฝะฐ ั€ะธััƒะฝะบะต ะฝะธะถะต.

1365812894_ScreenHunter2134.thumb.jpg.c1a816132bae1de501c181a8e9eb7b12.jpg

ะšะพะณะดะฐ ะบะฐะผะตั€ะฐ ัะฒะพะฑะพะดะฝะฐ, ั ะฑั‹ ะฟั€ะตะดะปะพะถะธะป ะฟะตั€ะตะผะตัั‚ะธั‚ัŒ ะตะต ะบ ัั‚ะตะฝะต ะฒะพะทะปะต ะพะบะฝะฐ, ะบะฐะบ ะฟะพะบะฐะทะฐะฝะพ ะฝะธะถะต, ั‡ั‚ะพะฑั‹ ัƒ ะฒะฐั ะฑั‹ะป ะดั€ัƒะณะพะน ะฒะธะด ะดะธะฒะฐะฝะฐ.

880086359_ScreenHunter2135.thumb.jpg.0f02a10c2ae2e3216aec48d05218d917.jpg

the vel on this camera is the most important view of the suspension point in our apartment. and the camera in the shown point we think to install additionally. thank you Lesse proposal, my friend

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Lol! Perfectly legal. Itโ€™s a win win win.ย 

I just think the cat dodged a near call there.๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

the vel on this camera is the most important view of the suspension point in our apartment. and the camera in the shown point we think to install additionally. thank you Lesse proposal, my friend

Yes I did recognise the view is priority for the suspension, but also views hall without the need for camera 5.๐Ÿ‘

The idea is that you would'nt have to pay for another camera as camera 5 could be moved and you still have the same coverage.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

ะ”ะฐ ั ะฟั€ะธะทะฝะฐั‚ัŒ ะผะฝะตะฝะธะต ัะฒะปัะตั‚ัั ะฟั€ะธะพั€ะธั‚ะตั‚ะฝั‹ะผ ะดะปั ะฟะพะดะฒะตัะบะธ, ะฝะพ ะธ ั€ะฐััะผะฐั‚ั€ะธะฒะฐะตั‚ ะทะฐะป ะฑะตะท ะฝะตะพะฑั…ะพะดะธะผะพัั‚ะธ ะดะปั ะบะฐะผะตั€ั‹ 5. ๐Ÿ‘

ะ˜ะดะตั ะทะฐะบะปัŽั‡ะฐะตั‚ัั ะฒ ั‚ะพะผ, ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฒั‹ would'nt ะดะพะปะถะฝั‹ ะฟะปะฐั‚ะธั‚ัŒ ะทะฐ ะดั€ัƒะณัƒัŽ ะบะฐะผะตั€ัƒ, ะบะฐะผะตั€ะฐ 5 ะผะพะถะตั‚ ะฑั‹ั‚ัŒ ะฟะตั€ะตะผะตั‰ะตะฝะฐ, ะธ ะฒั‹ ะฟะพ-ะฟั€ะตะถะฝะตะผัƒ ะธะผะตะตั‚ะต ั‚ะพั‚ ะถะต ะพั…ะฒะฐั‚.

Very good! Thank you!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, but can she do it with her arms tied behind her back? ๐Ÿค—

I don't think her arms tied behind her back will hinder her ability to talk.๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1