Asya & Artem - General Chat

this is going to be interesting. last time i saw them in the apartment of Chloe & tyler she was hitting her boyfriend  few times in the face when she was mad, and she was mad quite often.

Edited by Passport
changed something

Yet another apartment I won't watch, temp stopped my rlc subscription for now, this couple is a big disappointment for me after Vavara and ever since she and serafirma ( oh and Kamila ) left, just two ( Anabel and Gina ) apartments I watch  The subscription fee is too high for two apartments. I don't know why rlc give apartment to this couple after their poor performance while staying as guest in Chloe's apartment.

Il y a 7 heures, trulyrlc a dit :

Yet another apartment I won't watch, temp stopped my rlc subscription for now, this couple is a big disappointment for me after Vavara and ever since she and serafirma ( oh and Kamila ) left, just two ( Anabel and Gina ) apartments I watch  The subscription fee is too high for two apartments. I don't know why rlc give apartment to this couple after their poor performance while staying as guest in Chloe's apartment.

The other young couple was much better and their sex was more interesting to watch. This couple look to have sex once in a blue moon.