Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

I doubt it Jane and V have been friends for a long time we have seen them together but I have (me) never seen her with V's man friends.

V was supposed to be to out of it to wake up to finish what they started let alone blow when he came home. Something does not add up

She was blowing Vs boyfriend last weekend in threesome with V.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I doubt it Jane and V have been friends for a long time we have seen them together but I have (me) never seen her with V's man friends.

V was supposed to be to out of it to wake up to finish what they started let alone blow when he came home. Something does not add up

agree 

Unbelievable - Dick has just agreed to go out with the visitor and asked Katia if she wanted to join them.  She was seriously - I mean, SERIOUSLY - pissed off.  Some sharp words exchanged at the bathroom door, and then Katia reluctantly agreed.  All three have just left...  This is an interesting evening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

She was blowing Vs boyfriend last weekend in threesome with V.

Yes, I know this, do you remember V's hippie boyfriend trying to wake her up while he and Jane where still making out? That was what I was talking about. She passed out but came to just in time to lock the door and blow Dick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

Unbelievable - Dick has just agreed to go out with the visitor and asked Katia if she wanted to join them.  She was seriously - I mean, SERIOUSLY - pissed off.  Some sharp words exchanged at the bathroom door, and then Katia reluctantly agreed.  All three have just left...  This is an interesting evening.

Dick does like his alcohol. That is fucked up.

Excuse my language.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes, I know this, do you remember V's hippie boyfriend trying to wake her up while he and Jane where still making out? That was what I was talking about. She passed out but came to just in time to lock the door and blow Dick.

My sense is that she doesn't really like Dick very much. Body language....    She appeared to demure out of a similar potential foursome a few months ago by getting all sleepy. The others seemed visibly disappointed.

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

My sense is that she doesn't really like Dick very much. Body language....    She appeared to demure out of a similar potential foursome a few months ago by getting all sleepy. The others seemed visibly disappointed.

Come-on man you recycling this subject over and over again sometimes add some guess cut it off we knowing these people for long time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Ms V can be a bit of a wafe at times, like Jane. That's why they get on so well. Jane likes to fuck, V is a romantic. So having Dick once would not be enough. 

Now Katia she likes Dick a lot and he just pissed away a chance to feel that poonany around his member.

What the hell is he thinking?