Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Here's another thing that puzzles me.

Where are the gang of female friends who arrive with wine and sympathy when the shit hits the fan like this?

When my wife and I had a row, there seemed to be a mysterious radar signal that went out and within minutes there'd be a horde of women gossiping and laughing in the kitchen, with the obligatory sudden silence if I walked in on them.  Whatever happened in there it always worked and peace was restored in reasonable time.

• Like 2

2 hours after Dick leaves, Jane still crying gets dressed, splashed some water on her face brushes her hair, opens and closes the frig and goes back to the bedroom and grabs her backpack before leaving. Grocery run....or just a little more...

39 minutes ago, franklin said:

Dick, if you're reading this here's a bit of relationship advice...

Buy her some flowers, you twat.

Universal relationship fail-safe.

Flowers are nice, he always brings them but it's been a few weeks since we've had them.

Jewel always smells them when she has visited. I don't believe any amount of flowers will fix this. 

Nice to see Jane in a bouncy, happy mood again.  The recipe card and ingredients are out so she's planning a nice meal for Dick this evening.  I wonder how long it will take for him to ruin it all?

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

A new girl has arrived back with Jane - new to me anyway.  Can anyone clue me in?

More importantly should I get the popcorn out?

No you shouldn't. She has been there many times in the past. Just a good friend of Janes. but she is a Do Nothing !!!!

• Like 1