Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

il y a 7 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

As far as I know, Jane and dick in Rome from Sasha had sex between them in the hall, in bed with anal, and there are 2 videos with Jane fucking Masha and Sasha kissing, sgrilletta and fucks Jane:

Then 2 or 3 times the little girl (the one in the yellow pants had sex with them) Jewell never did anything, and there was Jane with (I think) her sister and boyfriend today.
Dick flirted with jewell when Jane was away for a few days, but in addition to kissing and caressing (and never between her legs) she gave nothing. When it seems to be done a nuisance has arrived, it has upset everything, then all three of them have come out together and dali Dick is in crisis ..

You're mixing up Jewel with Katia - Jewel is the one you call yellow-pants, Katia is the teasing girl who has never gone beyond clothed petting.

• Like 1

il y a 36 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

Io non ho fatto confusione,è storia vecchia... io ho sempre chiamato la piccolina ( quella dei pantaloni gialli) e la brunetta ( è sempre sullepunte dei piedi, allo specchio, etc...)

ù

Let me get this right - you call them by the opposite names to everyone else?  Why on earth woud you do that?

il y a 32 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

chiedo scusa, il problema non è nato da me ma da un pò di confusione in passato. Per me sono piccolina e brunetta...

la prima scopa la seconda no

😁   for a moment I thought it was the Italian sense of humour! 

dick è uscito venerdi alle 7.45, po Jane è rimasta sola sino all'arrivo del ragazzo con cui ha fatto una bella bevuta è una serata un pò hot. poi sabato alle 14.45 hanno lasciato anche loro casa... Forse si trovano tutti dalla (credo) sorella di lei ???

7 hours ago, nadiuska said:

dick è uscito venerdi alle 7.45, po Jane è rimasta sola sino all'arrivo del ragazzo con cui ha fatto una bella bevuta è una serata un pò hot. poi sabato alle 14.45 hanno lasciato anche loro casa... Forse si trovano tutti dalla (credo) sorella di lei ???

A long strange weekend indeed. Ms V's hippie boyfriend shows up without her, spends the night with Jane. Someone will return soon.

Jane and V's hippie boyfriend are not at V's place, maybe a hotel?

Unlike Dick Jane cleaned up any trace of her tryst before leaving.