Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

7 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

My last comment..just shows that the size of dick doesn't matter if he is not around as much to fuckk her, they only fuck once or at most twice a week.

A couple times a week is enough for most. Do it everyday then the performances will be like watching Reruns on TV.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

A couple times a week is enough for most. Do it everyday then the performances will be like watching Reruns on TV.

You mean like Leora & Paul?  😀

RLC might as well record a 24 hour period for that apartment and play it on a loop.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

of course it was, when is it not?  do you honestly think there was anything else?  do you honestly think Jane would fuck her friend "Miss V" over if it wasn't for ratings/new subs?  this apartment is as big a joke as Masha and Sashas is!!!  When I read posts about tonights events, i have no compassion for these people and I LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if Miss V knew this was happening.  In fact it would surprise me If she didn't!  Don't assume anyone is "cheating".  These folks have an open semi-swinger life-style in regards to sex. They have boundaries, of course, but every one of them, Dick, Jane, Miss V, has had sex in some form with, at the very least, two other people outside of their relationships and I think we can assume TKII has too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Miss V knew this was happening.  In fact it would surprise me If she didn't!  Don't assume anyone is "cheating".  These folks have an open semi-swinger life-style in regards to sex. They have boundaries, of course, but every one of them, Dick, Jane, Miss V, has had sex in some form with, at the very least, two other people outside of their relationships and I think we can assume TKII has too.

It could also be that the swinger sex is happening outside the apartment only. 

Think about it. It could be that Jane and her guest tease the audience here for hours (without anything really happening), while Dick and his girl actually do it somewhere else. Maybe, A few days later Dick and his girl are on full teasing mode in this apartment again (without something happening) and Jane has off cam time. 

• Like 1

Jane is always chasing those 

"Seconds of Pleasure" you can see that when she is alone or when engaged with Dick and now for what it's worth V's hippie boyfriend. Has a door opened that wasn't there before because of the change in Dick and Jane's relationship?

Their home life pattern has changed quite a bit the last few months but particularly in the last 3 weeks.

Non so da quanto seguo questa coppia, ma il problema che è sempre stato Dick ad avere l'iniziativa del trio. Questa è seconda  volta che ho visto  Jane avere l'iniziativa, ma sempre partendo da ubriaca.... Anche con Dick i record sessualmente ,parlando  in termine di durata partono da questo stato, evidendemente lascia da parte i suoi freni inibitori: non del tutto, perchè stanotte oltre un petting soft non è andata oltre, e l'altra volta era più ubriaca ma è stata fermata dall'arrivo di Dick.

Il ragazzo poi è un amico di Dick ma è anche il boyfriend di quella che credo sia la sorella di Jane.... A jane secondo me mancano in questo periodo un pò di attenzioni da parte di Dick che però è preso dalla piccolina.... Oggi è sabato, Dick dovrebbe anche rientrare a casa ( di solito nel weekend fà 24 ore via x lavoro...),vediamo che succede

Non ho capito tutta la preparazione di Jane con vestiti e coda, pensavo in una serata "hot"... Però forse è saltato tutto e Dick ha comunicato che non rientrava elei, fra tutte le telefonate fatte, si è organizzata x avere un pò di compagnia ? ( non sessuale, evidentemente, al momento nulla c'è stato)

9 hours ago, zzakary said:

Dick is a monster like the Taz devil,he guzzles everything in this apartment and outside also...

And he leaves the crumbs for Jane...

Poor simple mind..

For sure,that,it is the real life...

Cruel,as i like...:biggrin:

I remember one 24 hour period. Katia had slept over and he was sneaking off to the un-cammed room with her half the night with Jane alone in bed.  In the morning (early afternoon really) with, if I remember correctly Katia either asleep in the guest room or taking a bath Dick got a blowjob from Jane in the living room. That night was the second threesome encounter (that I know of) with Jewell. 

Bilancio della serata: Jane ha rimediato coccole, baci hot in camera, massaggi e baci sul seno. Carezze sopra le mutande, breve giochino di dita sotto gli slp. Lui baci in camera, carezze, breve massaggio sul pene.... Era andata meglio l'altra volta ad entrambi.....

Per quello che so io, Jane e dick a Roma da Sasha hanno fatto sesso tra loro in sala, a letto con anale, e ci sono 2 video con Jane che scopa Masha e Sasha che bacia, sgrilletta e scopa Jane:

Poi 2 o 3 volte la piccolina ( quella dei pantaloni gialli ha fatto sesso con loro) Jewell mai nulla, e c'è stato Jane con (credo sia) la sorella e il ragazzo di oggi.
Dick ha flirtato con jewell quando Jane è stata via qualche giorno, ma lei oltre a baci e carezze ( e mai tra le gambe) non ha concesso nulla. Quando sembra fatta è arrivato un rompiscatole, ha scombussolato tutto, sono poi usciti assieme tutti e tre e dali Dick è entrato in crisi..