Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

What happened to the action in this house?

Well last nights guests were not good too. Smoke breaks every 3 minutes literally. At the current state nothing will happen between Aaron & Alexandra. So we have to wait for interesting guests the return of Melissa & Sergio and hopefully for Krista & Andrew. 👍💖

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well last nights guests were not good too. Smoke breaks every 3 minutes literally. At the current state nothing will happen between Aaron & Alexandra. So we have to wait for interesting guests the return of Melissa & Sergio and hopefully for Krista & Andrew. 👍💖

Andrew and Krista were a really nice couple.Also they had a lot of friends.🔥

• Like 1

Just now, life+90 said:

Andrew and Krista were a really nice couple.Also they had a lot of friends.🔥

Yes that's why I said I hope we will see them again. The situation now with Aaron & Alexandra is kind of awkward...

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's not reasonable expect orgies and friends all the time to have sex

Of course.I don't expect action every day, but I'd like them to be Andrew and Krista.Alexandra started to spoil the parties at every turn..Andrew and Krista weren't.

Just now, life+90 said:

Of course.I don't expect action every day, but I'd like them to be Andrew and Krista.Alexandra started to spoil the parties at every turn..Andrew and Krista weren't.

Yep, agree on that.. Don't know what changed on her behavior with the move to here

• Like 1