Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Creo que es más today.Philip era compatible con este día, pero las puertas estaban cerradas de nuevo no me gusta esta situación again.It sería bueno que se invitó a Ellis y Fred la vez próxima que se pierda.

You are right. Closing the doors is something ugly and even more the emptiness that they are doing to Alexandra!!! I think this does not favor at all to this apartment and much less to Melissa and Sergio. This did not happen in the previous apartment and it is happening too many times in this apartment. For me the real culprit of this whole situation is Aaron since he appeared, he believes himself the king of the place! I don't like this apartment!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You are right. Closing the doors is something ugly and even more the emptiness that they are doing to Alexandra!!! I think this does not favor at all to this apartment and much less to Melissa and Sergio. This did not happen in the previous apartment and it is happening too many times in this apartment. For me the real culprit of this whole situation is Aaron since he appeared, he believes himself the king of the place! I don't like this apartment!

I think Aaron should be like Andrew.Andrew and Krista usually do everything together.(Threesome,foursome etc.))