Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You are right. Closing the doors is something ugly and even more the emptiness that they are doing to Alexandra!!! I think this does not favor at all to this apartment and much less to Melissa and Sergio. This did not happen in the previous apartment and it is happening too many times in this apartment. For me the real culprit of this whole situation is Aaron since he appeared, he believes himself the king of the place! I don't like this apartment!

What was the doors that they could close on the old apartment?? They totally have the right to do it. It's call privacy.  
All this drama is happening because Alexandra being totally jealous of Aaron thinking that he belongs to her. In case you don't remember also was drama here without Aaron

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I think Aaron should be like Andrew.Andrew and Krista usually do everything together.(Threesome,foursome etc.))

Why not Aaron be like Aaron and Andrew be like Andrew and Krista be like Krista 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

¿Cuál fue la puertas que podrían cerrarse en los apartamentos antiguos ?? Ellos totalmente tienen el derecho de hacerlo. Es privacidad llamada.  
Todo este drama está sucediendo porque Alexandra ser totalmente celoso de Aaron pensando que le pertenece a ella. En caso de que no se recuerda también el drama aquí sin Aaron

I don't think you've understood correctly. In the old apartment there were no closed doors or dramas and I am almost convinced that Alexandra's dramas have come for the same reason, because of the emptiness on their part. Alexandra had no problem in the other apartment for Aaron to fuck other girls...

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why not Aaron be like Aaron and Andrew be like Andrew and Krista be like Krista 😁

it's important to me that they're compatible, like Andrew and Krista, or I don't like to see a fight.Besides, if they were like Andrew and Krista, I would respect them to lock the door.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I don't think you've understood correctly. In the old apartment there were no closed doors or dramas and I am almost convinced that Alexandra's dramas have come for the same reason, because of the emptiness on their part. Alexandra had no problem in the other apartment for Aaron to fuck other girls...

There were no closed doors because there wasn't doors to close?? none of the divisions had doors of the old apartment had doors (except bathroom)

Bold: exactly, so why does she do all this dramas around him having girls here?? to me it's easy, she needs attention all the time or expect that he behaves like her couple now that they are  "official" tenants. All the three are exactly the same, the one that changed (with or without Aaron) was Alexandra. But doesn't totally surprise me

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

No había puertas cerradas porque no había puertas para cerrar ?? ninguna de las divisiones tenía puertas del apartamento de edad tenían puertas (excepto de baño)

En negrita: exactamente, así que ¿por qué lo hace todo esto dramas alrededor de él teniendo niñas aquí ?? para mí es fácil, se necesita atención todo el tiempo o esperar que se comporta como su pareja ahora que son inquilinos "oficiales". Los tres son exactamente lo mismo, el que cambió (con o sin Aaron) fue Alexandra. Pero no me sorprende totalmente

Exactly there were no doors and they all fucked together without problems!!! Well Sparkles, that's what I think, I respect your opinion!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, life+90 said:

it's important to me that they're compatible, like Andrew and Krista, or I don't like to see a fight.Besides, if they were like Andrew and Krista, I would respect them to lock the door.

To me it's more important they be them selves ... And not do stuff just because others are doing.. Not being compatible doesn't mean they will fight 😉. Unless they are in others bedroom (and the others wants to come to bedroom) i totally support the lock of doors if they feel that need

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Exactly there were no doors and they all fucked together without problems!!! Well Sparkles, that's what I think, I respect your opinion!

And they did it today also in the LR.

And then they decided to go to Melissa&Sergio bedroom and Alexandra did more drama even having a "toy" for herself to play 😉 

• Like 1