Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Aaron seems to lack any sense of romance. I guess that's good for you guys, but for me I'd like to see a bit more of the chase, the passion, the build-up, the climb!

Not knowing the definition of what they have.. but he was quite affectionate with this girl even if it could be only sex

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I avoid that place like the plague. Have 0 interest in watching that place. Last time I went there I saw some old man hacking up a lung while he was smoking. I could smell it from here. 🤢🤮

Hi Amy,glad your back and keeping us all busy.Actually I am the same with C&R.I only have a quick look and off again.When I first laid eyes on that wooden contraption and Sparkles showed me a photo of what it was for that was enough for me.No thanks not for me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope former participants here

I don't want to sound impertinent but I take it you know who Eric Clapton is,top lead guitarist with the band Cream and a big hit for them was a song called Layla.Probably before your time.Looks like I have screwed up again.!!

Just now, Dave 27 said:

I don't want to sound impertinent but I take it you know who Eric Clapton is,top lead guitarist with the band Cream and a big hit for them was a song called Layla.Probably before your time.Looks like I have screwed up again.!!

Of course I know Eric Clapton 😁

• Like 1