Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One step closer of VH loosing Personaly,no bedrooms with with residents names,just blue bedroom and white bedroom.Gess Sooners or later the tokens purchase to choose what next scenes gona be will apear.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One step closer of VH loosing Personaly,no bedrooms with with residents names,just blue bedroom and white bedroom.Gess Sooners or later the tokens purchase to choose what next scenes gona be will apear.

Sorry you can say this about other places but I do not see the problem here? But it is quite simple there are a lot other places you can watch 😉

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry you can say this about other places but I do not see the problem here? But it is quite simple there are a lot other places you can watch 😉

Well i watched and commented my opinion of it,just like you did and do jabba,we are in an forum,so all makes sense😅.As i said(and to me makes sense)having an house without names in bedrooms it makes it less "personal" and expect that sooner or later we gona have the option to decide what scene we want to see next.

Just now, ze81 said:

having an house without names in bedrooms it makes it less "personal" and expect that sooner or later we gona have the option to decide what scene we want to see next.

Sorry I do not get that logic at all. I do not see any connection there. 

I agree ze81 you should voice your opinion-it is a message board in which you get to hear other views and opinions plus give your view--im kind of starting to have a problem with what appears to be set up staged sex---Aaron is now working at an assembly line rate--I kind of long for the days of the compound when you actually had opportunity to view all these different couples interacting in daily lives --All the fooling around in the pool area (girls even washing a car haha)--The sex did not seem to be all staged

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

expect that sooner or later we gona have the option to decide what scene we want to see next.

after what did you recognize that it will be so, because I have not noticed any signs which show it happens; I'd say RLC is at the same distance from it, or maybe closer