Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only know that tonight there are two apartments less, when people are paying to see all the apartments and everything that happens in them. Once again to VH the cock sweats Its subscribers, this is still the same....

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I think you misunderstood me, I said the guilt is both, not just Alexandra or Aaron. It may be that Alexandra started all this, but Aaron could not have continued... as they say in my country, two do not fight if you do not want... And by the way, I can be anything but sexist friend! I respect your opinion in front of everything.

Without knowing the language i can only talk for what i saw. And what i saw here lately is Alexandra starting the problems/fights (that doesn't mean that aaron isn't doing something wrong) . My guess is that she was used to have the control and the power over the situation and here she lost it and don't know how to deal with it. I remember on the first night when aaron was with the brunette talking in blue room and locked the door she get all pissed with that and in "rage" remembers there was a guy in the kitchen and went running to take a pussy shower and fucked him.. Probably thinking that would affect him lol 

totally no problem with different opinions based on what is watched 😉 

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Either way, lame! If VHTV is going to start cutting apartments off because things are getting heated and emotional then shame on them. That's not what people pay their good money for. Fine, if they want to cut the cams due to actual violence then I can go along with that, but to cut them because of the potential for violence, fuck no! That's bullshit.

So, which is it? They cut the apt because there was violence or the cut the apt because there was a mere threat of violence?

No idea.. i was just guessing.. so i can't say nothing else for what reasons they could put off list

Just now, Sparkles said:

Sin conocer el idioma que sólo puedo hablar de lo que vi. Y lo que vi aquí últimamente es Alexandra comenzar los problemas / peleas (que no quiere decir que Aaron no está haciendo algo mal). Mi conjetura es que ella estaba acostumbrada a tener el control y el poder sobre la situación y aquí se perdió y no saben cómo tratar con él. Recuerdo una primera noche, cuando Aaron fue con la morena hablando en la habitación azul y cerró la puerta, se obtiene todas molesto con eso y en la "rabia" recuerda que había un tipo en la cocina y lo cogió .. Probablemente pensando que le afectaría lol 

totalmente ningún problema con opiniones diferentes sobre la base de lo que se observó 😉 

Yes, I remember and I also agree with you on this... But Aaron could have avoided all of this at the time he saw Alexandra and did not, I think he has seen her angry and he has continued to sting in the wound.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you guys, there is a pretend Alexandra and a real Alexandra. Sex is the cover for the real one.

I think Aaron brings a better vibe to apartment then Alexandra. He looks totally more relaxed being here. She reminds me too much of Darcie 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Lo sé, pero la pregunta sigue siendo. ¿Qué es? Melissa dice no hubo violencia y sin embargo, el apartamento fue tomada fuera de línea. Sólo puedo concluir que VHTV censurado el apartamento por alguna otra razón. La pregunta es ¿qué razón?

Amy, let it go, we know there's been violence. The question is answered by itself!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know, but the question remains. Which is it? Melissa says no violence occurred and yet the apt was taken offline. I can only conclude that VHTV censored the apt for some other reason. The question is what reason?

Ask support.. If they want they would tell you ... 

34 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What is wrong with violence --shield it from kids if you want but why adults? and especially paying adults

they'll be online soon, in a few hours; vhtv implemented stupid childish rules under influence of some even more childish and  more stupid users, on the early stage of business activity; it's the only website which switches off apartments each time something happens; 

• Like 1