R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

Just now, michaels4444 said:

emily look different - teeth are whiter( i think) and she look pretties with out glasses. When the photographer were taking pictures Emily looked like a model...W/out glasses does improve her looks because she has beautiful eyes....

She wasn't Emily but Samantha 😉

13 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

emily look different - teeth are whiter( i think) and she look pretties with out glasses. When the photographer were taking pictures Emily looked like a model...W/out glasses does improve her looks because she has beautiful eyes....

Samantha. And if her teeth got any weirdly whiter than they already are, she'd wake up the neighbours at night when she smiled

• Like 1

Looks like RLC is closing more free sites to it's more interesting Apts.. What a shame. I'm not a member yet so this will stop me from joining.  Things are changing for the worst. Get these apts. running for free so people can really see what you are selling. Not the lame ones that have non-exciting people. That will surley hurt your business.  

Allez, un de plus auquel on ne peut plus accéder gratuitement;

Après l'appart de Léora, puis le B1, le B3 et le B4, voici maintenant celui d'Angie, Emily et Samantha.

Chaque jour, une nouvelle censure, une nouvelle fermeture. 

14 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Allez, un de plus auquel on ne peut plus accéder gratuitement;

Après l'appart de Léora, puis le B1, le B3 et le B4, voici maintenant celui d'Angie, Emily et Samantha.

Chaque jour, une nouvelle censure, une nouvelle fermeture. 

Tiviaccro j'ai bien peur que d'ici quelques jours il n'y ait plus aucune caméra gratuite.

1 hour ago, drpompa said:

Looks like RLC is closing more free sites to it's more interesting Apts.. What a shame. I'm not a member yet so this will stop me from joining.  Things are changing for the worst. Get these apts. running for free so people can really see what you are selling. Not the lame ones that have non-exciting people. That will surley hurt your business.  

Completely agree. Terrible business model - lets put all the crap in the shop window, that will make people want to come inside and buy stuff...

• Like 2