R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

2 hours ago, firewall said:

the day you will see emily bring a boyfriend here it will be a miracle 

It's never gonna happen. It's much easier for her to have sex somewhere else. That's now the mindset of all the Girls here. A real pity. 

5 hours ago, Detrez said:

Does the blonde guest ever wash her ass?

Just happened right before she left the apartment. All fresh downstairs, including a shave.

I guess, somebody's gonna have a lot of fun tonight. Of course also outside the view of the cameras. Again a real pity, but what even the actual listed residents don't do anymore at this place can't be hoped from the guests. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing will happen anyways.  :biggrin:

no it is certain but at the same time they do not pretend to do the opposite
These are just a group of friends who like to get together on weekends for the party, nothing more for the moment

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

These are just a group of friends who like to get together on weekends for the party, nothing more for the moment

Eat, Drink and be Merry.   :biggrin:

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Just because it doesn't happen within sight of the cameras anymore doesn't mean nothing happens at all. There are three party girls in cast for this apartment. It's downright ridiculously unlikely that they're all not having a sex life. 

RLC has always depended on the participation of the residents. If they stop and start censoring their private lives, RLC can do (in the end) nothing but accept it or change the cast. With Kamila the whole action took them about 1-2 years. As much as I like the concept of roommate apartments, the participation strongly need improvement. 

• Upvote 1

I imagine all the messages of insult the rlc support can receive in this moment with close all the free cams one by one in all apartments,

run a business like this is a total nonsense, I hope rlc will lose many customers