R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

21 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Tiviaccro j'ai bien peur que d'ici quelques jours il n'y ait plus aucune caméra gratuite.

T'as raison Ulysse. Ca en prend le chemin.

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I imagine all the messages of insult the rlc support can receive in this moment with close all the free cams one by one in all apartments,

run a business like this is a total nonsense, I hope rlc will lose many customers

I do not see the issue. For the actual customers the apartments are still viewable like before. 

Sure, there must always be a few free cameras, but I have the suspicion that for some the free cameras have become a substitute for the subscription. This cannot be in the interests of RLC. They want People to pay and not People watch for free. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not see the issue. For the actual customers the apartments are still viewable like before. 

Sure, there must always be a few free cameras, but I have the suspicion that for some the free cameras have become a substitute for the subscription. This cannot be in the interests of RLC. They want People to pay and not People watch for free. 

the issue is not everybody can or want be member every months and rlc forcing you now to pay every months

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

the issue is not everybody can or want be member every months and rlc forcing you now to pay every months

Yeah, I got that, but why would that be a problem?

RLC is a business that aims to make money (and in addition, all contributors must be paid). This is the most normal thing in the world. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Yeah, I got that, but why would that be a problem?

RLC is a business that aims to make money (and in addition, all contributors must be paid). This is the most normal thing in the world. 

it's personal but I don't like this type of gestion,

when I am not interested to take a suscription it seems normal for me to continue watch the apartment with one free cams for see what's happens or just for see the face of the new girls it's the minimum for me,

there is different way to do a business and I am not ok with this one.

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's personal but I don't like this type of gestion,

when I am not interested to take a suscription it seems normal for me to continue watch the apartment with one free cams for see what's happens or just for see the face of the new girls it's the minimum for me,

there is different way to do a business and I am not ok with this one.

On  another note I have notice the quality of the performers seems to have gone down.  The newer models seem to be more heavily tatted.  Bruised up on the arms and legs.  More unkempt hair.  I don't know, they simply seem to be more downhill and trashy than the old models like, Nicole, (who's gone to VH), Irma, Stella, Monica, and others who's names escape me.  Just my opinion but I'll bet it is shared by others..

• Like 1

and the most worst thing in this history it's rlc doing this in the big silence without any explanations or news updates nothing ,

you can see how rlc see us just like a number and nothing more,

the relation rlc having with their customers is just zero

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

and the most worst thing in this history it's rlc doing this in the big silence without any explanations or news updates nothing , 

you can see how rlc see us just like a number and nothing more,

the relation rlc having with their customers is just zero

Yeah. That's really something they should be improving. Their general communication is miserable. 

In this specific house/motel I am glad it gone only premium(all the contrary regard the other houses that gone full premium),now is when We gona see who will pay 40$ to watch motel joke,wonder if people will still watch and say they are fine with it.Personaly if i pay 40$ monthly the minimal that i ask is residents that behave actualy like that and don't do things outside and go two one,two weeks vacations per month and in top of that go also "vacations" some of The Weekends.

• Like 1

dann müssten die das bezahlen von Kreditkarten auch auf einfache Banküberweisung Endern und das machen die nicht .

und das ist schade , habe denen das auch schon mal geschrieben habe nur die Antwort bekommen das ist unser Motto und dann kam nichts mehr ,

auf keine anfrage , den die sind zu feige mal rede und Antwort zu stehen und ehrlich zu antworten , hier ist es ja auch so man kann sich hier auch nur über  Kreditkarte richtig anmelden um in den gesonderten bereichen

zu kommen wie hier die einzeln den Wohnungen das ist nur für Premiummitglieder denn ich denke mal das da auch Bilder und auch Videos aus gesperrten Cammers senden darf