• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome to them. Hope they don't use the camming equipment too often 👍

mmm there is a good chance they will, in romania this is the job number one for make money in this poor country

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

True that! Like Columbia! 

Personally, I don’t care if they cam or not. Depends on how good their cam show is. If it’s 1 token mind blowing orgasm type shows or they drag it out forever, no thanks. 

columbia, romania and russia this is the podium

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Only a free kitchen cam and not a second pay cam in the kitchen. Tsk tsk Ary and George. 

Now, I know Ary and George aren’t stupid. They would never make a room in their apt where they can’t earn any money. So, my conclusion is this. VHTV changed their policy so that the tenants earn viewer pay even when a sub watches through the #FREE cam. This was something that I advocated for a long time ago and James rejected. I think at some point he saw the light and realized that allowing the tenants to earn under the free cams has a certain value to it. It frees the tenant to earn wherever they are and it serves as good advertisement. The tenants are no longer incentivized to hide behind the pay cams in order to earn. 🧐

I think that concluding that just because A&G don't spend money in a second cam is too much precipitated .. How much would they earn with a 2nd cam (paid) in the kitchen and how much costs a cam?? Not to say that in that kitchen dimensions it would be pretty stupid to have there a 2nd cam that wouldn't show nothing that the free cam wasn't filming

• Like 1