Courtney (2019) Part #1

59 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am hoping she relocates to a smaller place where it is possible to have a proper camera coverage. I tried so many times and I never could get a proper view on actions were taking place in her bedroom. She had 4 useless cameras there.

And they have been useless all the way through even when Lexy and Pete were their!!

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not a surprise knowing the problems they always had .. i notice there is a lot of movements there recently between closing and openings compared with the normal

They did some changes on a few Apartments taking Free Cam Viewing away and making the Apartments for Paid Subscribers Only.

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They did some changes on a few Apartments taking Free Cam Viewing away and making the Apartments for Paid Subscribers Only.

Yes, i know that, almost half of their apartment and basically the top ones at CC... In the future lets see if was a good decision. Vh also have now 3 individual realms in that "conditions" but i was talking more about the problems kitty&smith had concerning to violence 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, i know that, almost half of their apartment and basically the top ones at CC... In the future lets see if was a good decision. Vh also have now 3 individual realms in that "conditions" but i was talking more about the problems kitty&smith had concerning to violence 

That couple has always argued.  I think Kitty has a Bi-Polar disorder.   She was in the Tub the other day and for some unknown reason Smith barged in and hit her.  Maybe that had something to do with their demise.   The .gif is in their Picture Topic.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That couple has always argued.  I think Kitty has a Bi-Polar disorder.   She was in the Tub the other day and for some unknown reason Smith barged in and hit her.  Maybe that had something to do with their demise.   The .gif is in their Picture Topic.

Yep, i saw the gif.. But don't think he did that "for free" .. and was kind of clear why they had to get the door finally shutdown this time. 

• Upvote 1