B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hai dimenticato di dire ................ per farsi fottere! Per quello che ho letto, non fanno una cosa del cazzo nell'appartamento !!

maybe  K&K leave after tomorrow

Just now, Mauri said:

maybe  K&K leave after tomorrow

don't matter to me if they took up a permanent residence in that apartment!  I would really like to be a fly on the wall when the casting agency is interviewing these girls,  if that even happens and I don't believe it does.  I believe that every girl that steps through the door of any of the apartments is solely done by word of mouth and especially in Barcelona.  In B1 you have all the stripper girls showing up now and Karla who is another stripper girl in that group in B4 and probably the whole lot of them.  I still contend that it is sad the direction RLC has decided to take in the past 2+ years.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Uuh that dress Antonia is wearing is kinda see through not sure if sshe noticed, but maybe it only shows on camera.

LMAO she wants it to be that way.  If you can tell it is on camera, then it is if you were looking at her face to face.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

non mi importa se hanno preso una residenza permanente in quell'appartamento! Mi piacerebbe davvero essere una mosca sul muro quando l'agenzia di casting sta intervistando queste ragazze, se ciò dovesse accadere e io non credo che lo faccia. Credo che ogni ragazza che attraversa la porta di uno degli appartamenti sia fatta solo di passaparola e soprattutto a Barcellona. In B1 hai tutte le ragazze spogliarelliste che si presentano ora e Karla che è un'altra ragazza spogliarellista in quel gruppo in B4 e probabilmente tutto il resto. Continuo a sostenere che è triste la direzione che RLC ha deciso di prendere negli ultimi 2 anni.

they shouldn't have opened girls only apartments then

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO she wants it to be that way.  If you can tell it is on camera, then it is if you were looking at her face to face.

She is kinda shy so I dont think she wants it to be that way, she always closes the door to the bathroom when she is showering or on the toilet, maybe thinking someone from outside can look in.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She is kinda shy so I dont think she wants it to be that way, she always closes the door to the bathroom when she is showering or on the toilet, maybe thinking someone from outside can look in.

LOL sorry for the laughter, but what you see on camera is nothing like she really is in "Real Life"!