B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I could never see the purpose of paying for something was missed.  Replay should be offered Free of Charge included with a Premium Subscription.  All the other Competitors Offer Replay which is included with a Premium Sub.  There's nothing different from one site to the next.

I couldn't agree more.  Sometimes it's going to be the viewers night or day to see something and if missed, did you really miss anything?  Replay should be included in the Premium Sub without a doubt!

• Like 3

Just now, firewall said:

and when they are here for having party in B2 or B3 at midnight is over because of the noise problem with the neightbors so it's not really interesting to waste time in this places

In my opinion you are doing the right thing for taking a vacation from RLC.  Who knows, you might find that you don't really miss it!  As for the parties, they all believe that the music has to be as loud as humanly possible for it to be a party!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

In my opinion you are doing the right thing for taking a vacation from RLC.  Who knows, you might find that you don't really miss it!  As for the parties, they all believe that the music has to be as loud as humanly possible for it to be a party!

the girls are on vacation but not the neightbors this is the problem ! and this apartment is not isolated with the sound and yes I need vacation it's some years now I have not taken vacation, I wasted too much time with rlc during the summer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

the girls are on vacation but not the neightbors this is the problem ! and this apartment is not isolated with the sound and yes I need vacation it's some years now I have not taken vacation, I wasted too much time with rlc during the summer

you need to take yourself a good vacation and forget about RLC!  I haven't subscribed in 27 months and 98% of the time I'm glad I've saved my money.  Most of the things I would care to watch, I've found on the internet.  There are a few things I wanted to see but have yet to find on the internet but not many.  Hope you do take a vacation and you enjoy yourself!!

• Like 1

The Barcelona Nunnery also know as B-2 is worthless, not even worth taking the time to open that apartment because all you ever see there is the NUNS acting like little scared to death school girls. To childish to take the project serious and just using the voyeurs for a free ride. B*2 is dead as a doornail. Hardly no one watched this shit and sure as hell don't comment on this failed NUNS place.

Time for a reset and cut your losses RLC.

Just now, Thestarider said:

The Barcelona Nunnery also know as B-2 is worthless, not even worth taking the time to open that apartment because all you ever see there is the NUNS acting like little scared to death school girls. To childish to take the project serious and just using the voyeurs for a free ride. B*2 is dead as a doornail.

We both know who would breath life into that place Thes, don't we...:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for monica gifs

put monica with these boring girls will change nothing she will depress after only one week, just hope these girls will stay only one month here and not four months

Il y a 6 heures, firewall a dit :

put monica with these boring girls will change nothing she will depress after only one week, just hope these girls will stay only one month here and not four months

They can put out this apartment for free to watch and I bet no one will really pay attention.

And not to forget the Rated - G rating.

The same score I will give RLC for this apartment. Not even an F.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

They can put out this apartment for free to watch and I bet no one will really pay attention.

And not to forget the Rated - G rating.

The same score I will give RLC for this apartment. Not even an F.

B2 is rarely in the top 10 most popular cams and if you check the thumbnails of the replay also they are not in there, it say everything about this bad casting