B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like something wrong with Kris, maybe sick, the others are with her. Now getting her temperature checked to see if there is a fever.

Could be colds

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if Kiki was always naughty at school..if she's not standing in that corner she's sitting there...Pity she wasn't still naughty 😏

Yes I always liked the naughty NUNS in school 🤣

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We had Nun of those at our school 😏...it was an all boys Grammar school and I fucking hated it 😒

I actually had couple really  young NUNs in our catholic school when I was growing up, and they dressed in normal street clothes during school hours because we had a lot of non catholic kids going to school there.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I actually had couple really  young NUNs in our catholic school when I was growing up, and they dressed in normal street clothes during school hours because we had a lot of non catholic kids going to school there.

Not like this then...:biggrin:

image.jpeg.cbe1320594cd24fabc44bfdbd70d7a3d.jpeg

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not like this then...:biggrin:

image.jpeg.cbe1320594cd24fabc44bfdbd70d7a3d.jpeg

No not quite like that although I always dreamed that my 7th grade math teacher would dress like that, she was hot as hell and I had many nights of great satisfaction to a nice cleavage and up skirts shots of her. 💖

• Like 1

I keep hoping that ANTONIA will step up the plate and knock it out of the park. I find very cute and quite compelling, but alas she is member of B-2 NUNNERY, and that in itself says to all the voyeurs to not waste your time watching this apartment as what you have been getting is all you will get from these girls.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I keep hoping that ANTONIA will step up the plate and knock it out of the park. I find very cute and quite compelling, but alas she is member of B-2 NUNNERY, and that in itself says to all the voyeurs to not waste your time watching this apartment as what you have been getting is all you will get from these girls.

Agree she is only reason I watch this apt. very cute girl and great ass.