B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

il y a une heure, firewall a dit :

B2 is rarely in the top 10 most popular cams and if you check the thumbnails of the replay also they are not in there, it say everything about this bad casting

Yes you cast a bad group of girls & do nothing about it. Lazy + "I don't give a shit" attitude these people at RLC.

IMO two of the three are not being MFC material, fxxking on freecams I will not even watch. 

The one in the big room is just like the tall girl who was there before the Twins, quite pretty but zero content.

36 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes you cast a bad group of girls & do nothing about it. Lazy + "I don't give a shit" attitude these people at RLC.

IMO two of the three are not being MFC material, fxxking on freecams I will not even watch. 

The one in the big room is just like the tall girl who was there before the Twins, quite pretty but zero content.

MFC is short for ?

I know most people dont like b2 as it is now, and I only watch it because of Antonia, what a cute girl, and great ass.

il y a 4 minutes, Fagen a dit :

MFC is short for ?

I know most people dont like b2 as it is now, and I only watch it because of Antonia, what a cute girl, and great ass.

MyFreeCams - aka free cams to watch girls from all over the world.

U can see a lot of cute girls there without paying a penny.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

MyFreeCams - aka free cams to watch girls from all over the world.

U can see a lot of cute girls there without paying a penny.

True but it just not the same, I have no interest in these cam girls sitting on a bed talking / chatting to the viewers

OK Voyeurs time to get on your knees and pray for forgiveness as the NON SEXUAL NUNS are home, 10 Hail Mary's and 10 Our Fathers penance is requested by the NUNS before they build their tents and hide from the cameras as usual.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OK Voyeurs time to get on your knees and pray for forgiveness as the NON SEXUAL NUNS are home, 10 Hail Mary's and 10 Our Fathers penance is requested by the NUNS before they build their tents and hide from the cameras as usual.

They might just surprise you Thes...😏

image.jpeg.f9d405ef3c0935656e9895a0d2e011da.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

8 pages of posts this week, that has to be a record failure for any of the Barcelona Boredoms.

Yes, but when they all click into gear soon, they'll still be only 8 pages...😏

• Like 2