B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Out of the 27 apts there is maybe 10-11 I watch from time to time, b4 is my main apt. always watch this, then b1 b2 b3 depending on what girls are there, if there's some that I like.

I don't complain about the other apts. I simply just don't watch.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Oh Fagen... 

Im just asking, seems strange all 3 leave at the same time, unless you were joking, just wanted to know if this was confirmed for sure. Sorry for asking.

I just hope they arent leaving because of people here complaining, some even mailed RLC to get them out.

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

I know you dont was just saying, dont understand why people complain so much about b2, it is what it is. Antonia is a cute good looking girl, same if she dont bate I still like to watch her do whatever or when she takes a shower and things like that, is nice. I know people want back Monica, she was nice enough but again with her bating 4-5 times a day it became a little unreal / boring

Utter bollocks!...generally only once a day, if that...😏

I would only like to say that I love the apartment itself, the way it is arranged, and especially how the cameras are placed in general but also in the bedrooms, especially the large bedroom, but also the "bird cam "
I read people who write, if you are not happy with this apartment, do not look at it,I am in complete disagreement with this vision of things,me,I absolutely want to look at it for the reason that I mentioned earlier in my post.
that is why RLC must put girls who totally adhere to the project, and not girls chosen, just to put other furniture in B2
When RLC puts girls as currently Kiki, Kris, Antonia, it deprives me completely of the joys of seeing this apartment fully fonctionnal which, I repeat it I like it visually and also the way it is filmed
The sooner these three girls leave one of the most beautiful flat RLC, the better it will be...

ASide
Kiki, i love the way you pack ...
N E X T... :biggrin:

ASide II
I pray also every day,that boring,useless and lonesome snails couple Yulia&Ivan leave that sumptuous palace,damn it,all this dead space,that make me sick(and also furious when i see this tiny Olivia's apt given by RLC)

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Utter bollocks!...generally only once a day, if that...😏

hehe I just remember she was the queen of bating, she could go on and on many times a day, was always horny 😄

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

hehe I just remember she was the queen of bating, she could go on and on many times a day, was always horny 😄

She certainly used to stretch her bates out. I loved the long lead up and she had several orgasms, but generally it was all the same event...❤️