Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

il y a 5 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hakeem you bastard😁,is impossible to hide evidences,it's all over rlc thumbs and cc🤣.

I read somewhere on here that RLC is not available in countries where the apartments are situated.  The participants will almost certainly have signed a non-viewing contract, anyway.  I suppose CC is available, though.  Time will tell.

Exciting, isn't it?  😂

Just now, franklin said:

I read somewhere on here that RLC is not available in countries where the apartments are situated.  The partcipants will almost certainly have signed a non-viewing contract, anyway.  I suppose CC is available, though.  Time will tell.

Exciting, isn't it?  😂

They're in Prague, right? I'm gonna hop on a vpn for Prague and see if I can view...

5 minutes ago, ektomo said:

One thing's for sure, he's eliminating evidence in the room.

It won't work. A woman knows when her man has been with another woman. Her spirit and her poonany were all over her home. He is happy, maybe trying to get evicted.

That wasn't there first roll in the hay, you could tell.

Sadly, for Asia's sake and to some peoples delight.

She'll be back for more. 

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

A biologist friend of mine has just told me that women instinctively know when strange men or women have spent time in a room - something to do with pheromones.  Let's see if Asia gives any reaction later!

Then all women gone work for police...🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

I read somewhere on here that RLC is not available in countries where the apartments are situated.  The participants will almost certainly have signed a non-viewing contract, anyway.  I suppose CC is available, though.  Time will tell.

Exciting, isn't it?  😂

Yep, RLC is blocked here in the Czech Republic

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Cool - let us know!

You're right. I can't connect when using as Czech Republic node. All I get is :

403 Forbidden

Access was denied to this resource.

Once disconnected from vpn, I can connect to RLC from the same browser. So yeah, you're probably right.

Hakeem might yet escape...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

Exciting, isn't it?  😂

Think all participants have access to rlc,seen all over the years them watching rlc in computers etc,there is an option that residents have to block access to viewers of the country they are(more or less something like this)but don't think many use it.Think Hakeem and Asia just aren't in an very serious relationship,always felt she liked him more,but neither of them truly in love.Hopefuly will be an open relationship type and both can have their "adventures".Indeed exciting to see what will happen or not.

Just now, ektomo said:

You're right. I can't connect when using as Czech Republic node. All I get is :

403 Forbidden

Access was denied to this resource.

Once disconnected from vpn, I can connect to RLC from the same browser. So yeah, you're probably right.

Hakeem might yet escape...

Maybe rlc residents have some way(some other way of access,some key,password)to have access to rlc that "normal" viewers don't have.in any case cc is an very well know forum and bet a lot of residents look to it.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe rlc residents have some way(some other way of access,some key,password)to have access to rlc that "normal" viewers don't have.in any case cc is an very well know forum and bet a lot of residents look to it.

Yup. You may be right. They could have direct access or something. I'm sure they can check themselves out if they want to.

But will Asia, though? 🙂 Time will tell.

• Upvote 1