Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

2 minutes ago, Marga said:

Maybe I'm very naive but I do not think Asia is the kind of girl who enjoys open relationships...i dont know

I've known several couples that were in open relationships.  It didn't work out well for any of them.  What you see on RLC is something I wouldn't put to much worry in.  It's a cam site made for the viewing audience!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've known several couples that were in open relationships.  It didn't work out well for any of them.  What you see on RLC is something I wouldn't put to much worry in.  It's a cam site made for the viewing audience!

Maybe it's like that .. I think she looks innocent or a different kind of person to others tenants like jane-masha-dasha etc..

1 minute ago, Marga said:

Maybe it's like that .. I think she looks innocent or a different kind of person to others tenants like jane-masha-dasha etc..

I haven't seen her so i will take your word for it.  as for Jane, Masha, and Dasha, I think all 3 of them are not my cup of tea (unattractive) and if i was still a member to RLC, I would never watch them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't seen her so i will take your word for it.  as for Jane, Masha, and Dasha, I think all 3 of them are not my cup of tea (unattractive) and if i was still a member to RLC, I would never watch them.

Of course it would be surprising that she did not know anything about the relationships that hakeen had with other girls, I do not think it is so but if so, this would be one of the most real things that rlc has offered

1 minute ago, Marga said:

Of course it would be surprising that she did not know anything about the relationships that hakeen had with other girls, I do not think it is so but if so, this would be one of the most real things that rlc has offered

I totally agree!!  She knows, it's just the drama for the cameras!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ektomo said:

You're right. I can't connect when using as Czech Republic node. All I get is :

403 Forbidden

Access was denied to this resource.

Once disconnected from vpn, I can connect to RLC from the same browser. So yeah, you're probably right.

Hakeem might yet escape...

Most VPN's are Blocked on RLC.