Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Yes that is my point, since Steve has already been part of RLC before he already knew what he was getting himself into therefore it seems to *me* that he got booted for trying to live his life outside while still getting a check from RLC without even so much as going nude in the apartment. I remember someone here said they saw Donna packing a whole bottle of ketchup for their "picnic" outside 😉.

"I remember someone were said Donna packing a whole bottle of ketchup for their picnic outside"..was me.She gone to refregerator,took a ketchup bottle and leaved for all night😂.Think not only we were fooled by Lazy Steve and his girl,think even rlc was fooled by them.Would say they wanted the paycheck but most of their life's would be done in another house.The weekend vacations Probrably would be very frequently,Gess We laught for last in this case😆.PS..but still nothing justifies why the hell to bring dude back.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

"I remember someone were said Donna packing a whole bottle of ketchup for their picnic outside"..was me.She gone to refregerator,took a ketchup bottle and leaved for all night😂.Think not only we were fooled by Lazy Steve and his girl,think even rlc was fooled by them.Would say they wanted the paycheck but most of their life's would be done in another house.The weekend vacations Probrably would be very frequently,Gess We laught for last in this case😆.PS..but still nothing justifies why the hell to bring dude back.

RLC decision always boggle the mind, I would love to be a fly on the wall in their management office. Can you voyeur a voyeur site? lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

RLC decision always boggle the mind, I would love to be a fly on the wall in their management office. Can you voyeur a voyeur site? lol

Hehe.But honestly This decision of bringing back a ex resident absolutely no one asked was the worst ever🤣.

• 1 year later...