Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

"Vacation" is just a term to justify their absence
If you look they're just leaving for the weekend

You probably right moos.Well in this specific case will make absolutely no diferent if they are in house or vacations😂.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You probably right moos.Well in this specific case will make absolutely no diferent if they are in house or vacations.

No it's sure, although I still appreciate Donna when she takes her baths, it's always better than nothing if you want my opinion
I find it a pity that Steve is not changed his behavior towards his girlfriend, he remakes exactly the same mistakes he made with Vanessa

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Yes. They are as bad as Angie and Emily and Samntha apartment now. They will be back and in a week time they will be gone again. RLC must be on a different planet in keeping this couple. They are now a fucking joke.

Agree.The latest new two houses rlc opened were an giant constract,one in active and actualy make sense to be online,this one..really don't see any point for be online,open.Just the fact of bringing Steve back by itself makes no sense.My hopes are that like in other houses this two will leave at some point and an new couple will replace them.i really like the look of the house,modern looking and good size(in this regard was an good job by rlc).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No it's sure, although I still appreciate Donna when she takes her baths, it's always better than nothing if you want my opinion
I find it a pity that Steve is not changed his behavior towards his girlfriend, he remakes exactly the same mistakes he made with Vanessa

Miss Vanessa😣.Agree Regard Steve.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.The latest new two houses rlc opened were an giant constract,one in active and actualy make sense to be online,this one..really don't see any point for be online,open.Just the fact of bringing Steve back by itself makes no sense.My hopes are that like in other houses this two will leave at some point and an new couple will replace them.i really like the look of the house,modern looking and good size(in this regard was an good job by rlc). 

Yeah, the apartment really has potential. The sooner RLC changes the cast, the sooner it could be an improvement for the project. 

I also have no idea why RLC brought Steve back. I can't understand why they make such a unnecessary mistake. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, the apartment really has potential. The sooner RLC changes the cast, the sooner it could be an improvement for the project. 

I also have no idea why RLC brought Steve back. I can't understand why they make such a unnecessary mistake. 

One word sums it up

Incompetence 

Aside

Miserable RLC's A-holes...:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haven't they been away on vacation since they arrived...😏

you didn't read far enough :smile:

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I see Steve now also--so RLC is just telling us that their bodies are there-everything else is on vacation. :dodgy:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

They puted Asia&Hakeem in an old place,small house and this two Lazy residents got a nice,big house.Well done rlc😣.

• Like 1