Donna & Steve Chat Topic #1 May 16-June 10 2019

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..😂,seems the housekeepers are pals of Lazy Steve..same style of clothes(they are in their 20,30 but dress like teenagers)same drunk/high síndrome.Just brilliant.

What kind of crazy birds are this?  😡   I want a cool couple!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, zzakary said:

WAKE UP @ed2... :confused:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_6?ts=1559953091&from=share    Next time, please me,do it on the bikes...:biggrin:

My goodness, this whole Situation is way worse than I thought. Why the hell did RLC let this trash into the Project (and into such a fine apartment)? 

Now, it's time to turn off the cameras, start with deep cleaning of the apartment, finds a some people who fit into the project and starts again from the beginning. No more Steve please!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way it goes sometimes.   

But this ones was very obvious,even for rlc hehe,they already knew Lazy Steve,with her the mistake was more acceptable  because she is new.Meanwile we have Masha "sister" with her new cute friends without a rlc house for them..

• Like 1

Although this doesn't resolves the terrible rlc casting Regard this two,specialy Steve because in his case they knew the history...it's one of the first times that rlc actualy acts fast and well.Now only The did this in houses that are opened for two dam years without any true real life in them..motel travel house cof cof..Now hope they keep the house!Its an good looking place,modern with ok or even good cams placement,only thing it needs is..good residents.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Although this doesn't resolves the terrible rlc casting Regard this two,specialy Steve because in his case they knew the history...it's one of the first times that rlc actualy acts fast and well.Now only The did this in houses that are opened for two dam years without any true real life in them..motel travel house cof cof..Now hope they keep the house!Its an good looking place,modern with ok or even good cams placement,only thing it needs is..good residents.

At least he didn't start any fires this time.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1