Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron, Minnie and Melissa were very warm in the room and suddenly disappear from the site without cameras as always... They were doing there so long if they could go out to smoke in the garden? I begin to think that Melissa has already done more with other guys outside the cameras and Sergio's secret... And it's clear that if you want to do something else with Minnie, which Eela wants, you first have to go through Aaron's "stone."

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Also, I’m not a swinger and I don’t have group sex with my friends, so I’m no expert on the subject, but I just cannot imagine being involved in a sex ring with a bunch of monogamous couples and not trying to fuck everything in sight. Swingers of the world, is this at all normal or typical? I’m an idiot in this regard. Is this legit?

Easy. Soft swingers. They are 50% or more in the community. There is still some motivation to make the show. Without her (cameras) - there would be fewer bodies per bed.

And even in the project. Nyu&Bf + their partners in Budapest,. KPLP. Clara&Stas. Darcie&Stif. Courtney&Bf -now. These are the ones I remembered right now (without Sergio party participants). In hard side - Mira&Henry, Ella&Isaac, Anna&Alex, Bonnie&Clyde, Sina&Jules.

Archived