B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

hard to say, certainly this also leads to the rooms. in any case it's the same floor as ariela & olya, above the television show

I'll have to take your word for it cuz I don't know.ย  All I know about is the garage

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

the 2 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor, the door and steps to the right of the lobby cam. the 2 bedrooms are just above the living room, with views of the back garden. one of the rooms has a terrace.๐Ÿ˜‰

You mean the masterbedroom? Yes it is above the livingroom and it has a terrace as we can see. The other rooms at lvl 3 has a small balcony only.

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

It s easy,put the sound in the pool,terraceย and yard...

Andย all the girls will go to smoke on the private terrace of the big bedroom...ย :biggrin:

Wish we could have audio from this balcony also. Don't see why not.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

hard to say, certainly this also leads to the rooms. in any case it's the same floor as ariela & olya, above the television show

Not sure what rooms you are talking about now, on the floor where the master bedroom is (Ariela & Olya) there is only a storage room and some stairs that goes up to the garage, it is to the left of the main front door in the hall at 2-9. No other rooms at that floor